What we know about the Senate health-care bill
By Admin | July 03, 2017
The Washington Post has done some digging and has come out with a comprehensive list of predictions concerning the Senate’s revisement of the much anticipated health care overhaul.
- Deeper Medicaid cuts than the proposed House bill
- A gradual phase down of ACA’s higher federal payments for Medicaid
- A repeal of some or all of ACA’s taxes
- Tying health insurance subsidies to income as well as age
- No language banning health plans from covering abortion services
For more details about what is expected in the Senate’s healthcare bill, read “The Health 202: Here's what we know about the Senate health-care bill” from the Washington Post.