Starting and running a successful intraoperative neuromonitoring services company can be accomplished with the right leadership on important administrative responsibilities.
Let the trained professionals at Apex IONM Solutions offer you expertise on:
- Interpreting physician staffing
- Insurance carrier credentialing (Tax ID or NPI, depending on carrier)
- Onboarding of new IONM staff clients in regards to billing and use of USMON with the Cadwell system
- Initial setup of EMR and billing platform, including adding accounts, hospitals, IPs, IONM staff and email notification
- Setting up company tax ID
- Negotiating vendor accounts for IONM supplies (needle electrodes, Stim electrodes, and prass probes)
- Contract templates for important agreements
Apex IONM Solutions can provide you with the same administrative support that has been proven to help create successful neuromonitoring businesses. Using this hard-won expertise can save you time and money, and allow you to focus on the more critical aspects of your company.
Let the experts at Apex help you with:
- Hospital contracts
- Employee contracts
- Interpreting physician contracts
- Employee handbook templates
- Credentialing services